Please see our below Image and Video Format Requirements to reference when flying for Zeitview.
- MP4 or MOV format
- 2.7k and up
- 30 frames per second
- Preferably 4k
- JPG format (or DNG if the mission requires that asset type)
- 12MP minimum. 20MP recommended
- 4:3 aspect ratio (or 3:2)
- Geo-referenced (lat/long/altitude)
- Auto-white balance
- Auto/Factory settings for other camera settings (ISO/Exposure bias/etc.)
- Standard color
NOTE: You may need to use manual exposure and set your white balance depending on the day light (sun or clouds) if your auto-exposure is not correcting properly.
Missions That Request a Panorama - Auto-exposure/white balance tends to change the exposure of each image tile, thus you will have multiple tiles with different exposures. Therefore, you should manually set your exposure/white balance for the panorama portions of these missions to ensure consistency across all the pano tiles.