Most commercial and residential real estate missions will have weather requirements. For the mission to be completed successfully, the assets must be captured at a time when the weather requirements can be met.
If a mission is shot in the wrong weather conditions a reshoot will be required. For instance, smoky, hazy, or foggy skies will require a reshoot. Keep in mind that these assets are generally used for marketing purposes so must be captured in the best conditions possible.
- If weather conditions are not being met, please reschedule the mission in your dashboard. Make sure to choose the correct reason for rescheduling.
- If you are unable to reschedule the mission in your dashboard email firstname.lastname@example.org with the DBM#, address, reason for rescheduling, and a new flight date.
- For any mission that was prescheduled by the client and you need to reschedule due to weather, email email@example.com with the DBM#, address, and reason for rescheduling, or follow up on the existing email thread so we can reach out to the client for a new flight date.
Weather: Up to 10% cloudy
- Little to no clouds in the sky.
- The customer is willing to wait for these conditions to be met.
Weather: Up to 50% cloudy
- Clouds can cover up to half of the sky.
- This is the most common for our real estate missions.
Weather: Up to 100% cloudy
- Clouds can cover up the entire sky
- Should only be rescheduled due to wind or rain.